Andrew is head of the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency department. Andrew acts for a variety of clients including SMEs, banks, lenders, directors, accountants, insolvency practitioners and high net worth individuals. Andrew specialises in insolvency matters, whether they are contentious or non-contentious.
Andrew regularly advises insolvency practitioners in their capacity as appointment holders and advises directors on their position in connection with companies which have been placed into liquidation and administration.
- Advising insolvency practitioners in their position as appointment holders, whether that be as liquidator, administrator, trustee in bankruptcy or supervisor of a voluntary arrangement
- Bringing and defending claims against directors under Insolvency Act 1986
- Advising insolvency practitioners on their duties under the provisions of Insolvency Act 1986
- Advising directors on their duties under the provisions of Companies Act 2006
- Advising on debt recovery and enforcement