Daniel is a commercial property lawyer with experience acting for clients on acquisitions, disposals, property finance, developments, investments, lettings and portfolio management.
Daniel regularly advises companies, charities, trusts, banks and government departments acting within a wide range of sectors, including housing, motor, pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing, education and retail.
- Advising clients regionally and nationally on the acquisition of complex sites for development purposes, including entering into development agreements, building leases, option agreements and conditional contracts
- Acting for owners of commercial estates on the granting and renewal of leases, licences and general estate management
- Acting for various corporate and charitable occupiers on the acquisition and adaptation of freehold and leasehold premises
- Advising clients on acquisitions and refinancing of tenanted property for investment purposes
- Advising lenders and borrowers in relation to finance transactions
- Advising renewable energy providers on conditional options for lease of prospective sites for development as renewable energy generation sites