Jackie is an employment lawyer with over 15 years’ experience in contentious and non-contentious matters. She primarily advises employers in relation to all aspects of employment law and employment relations, including collective redundancies, changing terms and conditions, restructures, TUPE, discrimination and dismissals.
Jackie also acts on behalf of employers in claims before the Employment Tribunal.
- Providing HR and compliance support
- Drafting employment contracts, handbooks and office manuals
- Dealing with employment claims (on behalf of the employer and the employee)
- Advising employers in relation to grievance and disciplinary matters
- Dealing with redundancies and reorganisations
- Advising employers in relation to dismissals
- Providing in house training for employers and managers
- Assisting the corporate team on sales and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- Acting for senior executives in negotiating termination packages
- Drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants