Scott is a commercial litigator with over 10 years’ experience in contentious matters. He has acted for a wide range of clients, whether as claimant or defendant. They include local authorities, educational establishments, surveyors, commercial and residential landlords, property developers and charities.
Scott has extensive experience of a broad range of commercial litigation matters including, but not limited to, contractual disputes, professional negligence, partnership disputes and injunctions with particular expertise in property litigation.
As a member of the Property Litigation Association, Scott has expertise which extends through all aspects of property and has in-depth knowledge and experience in representing both landlord and tenants.
- Contractual disputes
- Termination and renewal of business tenancies including interim rent applications
- Advising on dilapidations and rent reviews
- Advising on lease renewals
- Preparing claims for professional negligence
- Dealing with recovery of unpaid debt
- Advising on claims under Companies Act 2006, Partnership Act 1890 and Party Wall Act 1996
- Acting on repossession matters and recovery of rent arrears
- Advising on breach of covenants and boundary disputes
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial property disputes